Alguns exemplos de emrendimentos criativos
- Cirque social/ Social Circus (video) (4 min 20 sec)
- Cuerda firme – Circo para transformar – Developing social skills that favour employability through circus arts (video) (5 min 30 sec)
- Cirque du Soleil forma maestros de Centroamérica y el Caribe en Circo Social (Video in Spanish) (9 min 16 sec)
- Strategic Design Research Journal (Scientific Journal on Strategic Design published twice a year by UNISINOS)
- Tim Brown, Tales of creativity and play (TED talk) (27 min 47 sec)
- Hatch Africa – Naija Street Stories: Telling Africa’s stories through film – Filmmaking and Training Programme Case Study pdf
- ULWICK, A. The Role of Ethnographic Research in the Innovation Process. Strategyn pdf
- Community workers guide “When circus lessons become life lessons”–Este é um guia que ajuda a comunidade a endender os princípios do circo social, bem como apoiar as diferentes formas de organização, a planear e a avaliar os workshops de circo
- Asa Baako festival – Case Study
- Asa Baako festival (Vimeo video) Asa Baako is an annual music festival held in Busua village, Ghana. In December 2012, The Moringa Tree travelled to Ghana to support organisers Beating Tracks with the event. During their time in Busua, the Moringa Tree filmed the people of the village. This is what they had to say… (21 min 09 sec)
- The New Art of Finance – Making Money Work Harder for the Arts (July 2014) pdfThis paper shows how a portion of arts funding could be reinvented, making use of new methods that would bring in additional finance into the arts, as well as having other benefits such as making arts organisations better connected to their audiences (258 KB)
- The Creative Entrepreneur Notebook
Uma publicação que faz parte do projeto CREA.M (project 518533-LLP-1-2011-1-IT-LEONARDO-LMP executado com apoio da Comnissão Europeia. O CREA.M project, These materials are © Goldsmiths, University of London and/or its licensors.
- This publication, part of the CREA.M project 518533-LLP-1-2011-1-IT-LEONARDO-LMP is funded with support from the European Commission, reflects the views only of the authors, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use, which may be made of the information contained therein. The CREA.M project, Creative blended mentoring for cultural managers, was made possible thanks to the support of the European Commissionʼs Lifelong Learning programme, Leonardo da Vinci Development of Innovation. The mentoring tools and modelling techniques to manage the relationship between Mentor and Mentee have been developed by The Institute for Creative and Cultural Entrepreneurship (ICCE), Goldsmiths, University of London, and incorporate material developed for the Nesta Creative Pioneer programme. These materials are © Goldsmiths, University of London and/or its licensors.